Sr Social Media Manager
The Brand, Creative, and Media team produces and distributes content across paid and owned media channels for TMUS and legacy Sprint Lines of Business. They decide what the Un-carrier looks like across all consumer touchpoints and geographies, acting as brand stewards to ensure we are driving engagement and creating consumer advocates everywhere. Their focus is on increasing the value of TMUS brands through effective communications and data driven marketing spending.
This position plays a critical role in ensuring the company’s brand, core values, and culture are reflected in communications, with specific focus on external social initiatives. This results-driven individual will serve as a company and brand ambassador, promoting the organization’s desired culture and values while supporting a best-in-class social operation. The right candidate will have experience working within marketing teams to help drive acquisition and growth of T-Mobile’s presence in social media channels through campaigns, performance marketing, and optimization. The successful candidate will partner with PR, Marketing, Legal and others; work to develop joint social initiatives; and collaborate on various projects.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Help drive day-to-day operations across T-Mobile social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube. Create content and campaigns for all social platforms; conceptualize and execute programs to encourage engagement and awareness.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment to ensure consistency, proper support of executives and minimized redundancy.
- Become an internal and external voice for T-Mobile’s social media story, participating in best practice sharing and creative idea generation.
- Embrace and articulate the T-Mobile “voice” and communicate across all social media platforms consistently with existing brand. Actively work to develop and execute strategies to increase executive share of voice.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers. Work with internal teams to engage in social conversations to provide reach for key launches, promotions.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-commerce technologies.
- Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits.
The experience you’ll bring.
- Bachelors degree in communications, advertising, journalism, PR, or other related field
- 4-7 years of developing & managing complex integrated marketing programs in an agency or corporate environment.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, innovation, and best in class brands.
- Relevant experience in telecommunications, consumer electronics, and social.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-13