Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Sr Social Media Strategist
Job Description and Requirements
Do you see the “big picture” … and not lose sight of the critical details? Synopsys is looking for an experienced senior social media strategist to join our growing Media and Analyst Relations team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to take our social media strategy to the next level, driving and managing campaigns across Synopsys in support of corporate activities and different vertical markets, such as AI, Cloud, Memory, etc. In this role, this candidate will develop and execute impactful brand awareness, thought-leadership social media campaigns guided by industry best practices and data analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience creating a strategy to support an industry-leading organization, executing organic and paid social media campaigns, and understanding the best technologies/platforms available. The candidate will also bring expertise that aligns with media, influencers, and internal communications. Also, he or she will be able to advise key stakeholders on opportunities that arise and anticipate issues before they happen through social listening and monitoring. This candidate will also desire to measure results continuously, focusing on impact.
As a part of the Media and Analyst Relations team, you will partner and work cross-functionally with members from strategic communications, supporting both products and solutions, employee communications, human resources, legal, government affairs, corporate staff, and others to execute social media campaigns as part of our integrated communications approach. This role will report to the director of media and analyst relations.
- 10+ years of social and digital media communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, communications, or marketing
- Evolve and execute upon Synopsys’ global social media strategy and presence across strategic channels
- Proven program/project management skills along with an aptitude to work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Develop processes and best practices to scale our global social media function, working in partnership with different regions
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills
- A high-energy self-starter who can work autonomously and align matrixed organizations
- Meticulously organized with a real passion for the details
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A pro in managing social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and others
- Knowledge of industry platforms such as Hootsuite & Amplify and others
- Manage and execute global campaigns
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (AEM) is a plus
- This role is preferably hybrid. Remote is a possibility
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-05-01