Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Sr. Specialist, Employee Communications
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
You know us as the world’s largest food and beverage company behind your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, San Pellegrino and DiGiorno, as well as new innovations like Sweet Earth and Essentia. Across our organization, Nestlé is transforming itself to be fit for the future. We’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm as we delight our consumers every single day.
Serving as a strategic business partner as part of the Nestlé USA (NUSA) Human Resources Communications Team, the Senior Specialist will be responsible for supporting the creation, planning and implementation of communications across an expansive portfolio of people-related communications including diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I), talent performance management, community affairs, trainings, and leadership communications. The Sr. Specialist will have the opportunity to support many different stakeholder groups across the company to create and empower an engaged, inspired, and informed organization. Ideal candidates should also have experience in leveraging digital capabilities and graphic design to share messages and bring fresh perspectives and creativity to drive maximum engagement.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Works with the Communications leader as well as HR Communications colleagues to identify, develop, and execute overall communications strategies.
- Partners with the NUSA Internal Communications Team and communications managers across the businesses to connect and collaborate on efforts, helping to ensure cross-team cohesive messages and strategies, providing the best employee experience.
- Thinks creatively to reach various audiences and is courageous in presenting different ways to communicate.
- Supports enterprise-wide storytelling.
- Provides planning, content development, coordination with leaders and teams and communications support for larger-scale business meetings.
- Execute town hall meetings or regular messages, as well as other employee events and communications, to ensure visibility to the function goals, progress and purpose
- Draft communications including organizational announcements, presentations, messages, talking points, emails, speeches, etc.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or other related field
- Minimum of five years working in the communications field or supporting communications work
- Social media and digital experience for content creation
- Previous role(s) at a PR agency and/or consulting firm is a plus, but not required
- Strategic thinker who is able to manage multiple projects. Ability to develop and deploy change communication initiatives.
- Ability to think end-to-end and provide insights from various viewpoints.
- Create and develop innovative ways to communicate initiatives to employees.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines while delivering high-quality deliverables to multiple customers and competing priorities.
- Ability to successfully work with senior leaders.
- Ability to effectively manage complex messages and create easily understood communication messages and materials.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
Learn more here
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Job posted: 2022-11-15