Strategic Communications Consultant
Are you a Strategic Communications Consultant with the ability to identify client technology needs and transform them into innovative technology solutions that deliver tangible results?
At Suntiva we are driven by our passion for helping clients improve the performance of their organizations in signiﬁcant, measurable, and sustainable ways.
Would you like to be a part of an organization with the expertise of a large ﬁrm with the agility and personal attention of a small ﬁrm?
Transparency and Process
This requisition has been posted for future needs and is not tied to a speciﬁc position. You will be contacted to discuss your individual career goals and desires, as well as how Suntiva may have opportunities to meet those goals over time.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and implement internal and external communications strategies and tactics, and analyze stakeholder needs.
- Provide appropriate recommendations for message and information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages.
- Tailor messages by the target audience, research, write, edit, and publish communications products, including print, Web, electronic, and briefings.
- Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators, and other required staff.
- Prepare material for internal and external publications and other media and manage and monitor production schedules. Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders including Public Affairs offices, organizational leadership, department leadership for interviews, preparation and submission of honorary award nominations, conference participation, ghostwritten article submissions, and other communications opportunities.
- Develop solutions and processes to ensure timely, accurate, and effective collection, formatting, dissemination, storage, and disposition of project/product information
- Assist product leaders in preparation for external engagements with stakeholders
- Provide strategic communication support for Congressional responses/testimony, town halls, conferences, demonstrations, literature research, public affairs reports, and liaison with the press
- Coordinate and manage participation in external events either hosted or attended by the client to include industry days, conferences, All Hands meetings, and other similar events
- Maintain information on the public-facing client website, ensuring it is accurate and current
What You Will Need For This Position:
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- 5 years’ experience developing and executing integrated and multi-layered strategic communication strategies
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Business Management, Marketing, or related field, or commensurate work experience as a substitute
- Experience with providing strategic stakeholder communications support, speech writing or writing
- Ability to analyze information, develop insights, and work alongside clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What Suntiva Can Offer You
- When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
- Growth and development opportunities. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-25