Strategic Communications Support Specialist
Archimedes Global is currently seeking a Strategic Communications Support Specialist to join our team in Alexandria, VA.
The selected Support Specialist will be responsible to:
• Assist in the development and implementation of an annual strategic communication strategy review and modification
• Draft key messaging documents to consistently communicate TVPO’s strategic vision and messages
• Work directly with TVPO congressional and public affairs to ensure TVPO leadership is on message during outside engagement
• Prepare and coordinate approved messages and messaging strategies
• Provide strategic messaging guidance and training to the TVPO staff on an annual basis
• Develop and recommend strategic messages and messaging strategies by briefing TVPO leadership on a consistent basis
• Supports graphics development for logos, slick sheets, briefings, curriculum, etc.
Bachelor’s and 3+ years of experience
NACLC required; Secret security clearance strongly desired
Archimedes Global, Inc. is a diversified technology company providing information and engineering solutions to government and businesses worldwide. Archimedes delivers superior results by combining deep domain expertise with technology-enabled innovations. We are proud to offer highly competitive compensation packages and outstanding benefits. If you feel you have what it takes, turn your interest into action & apply now!
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-18