Strategy and Communications Advisory, Director/Managing Director
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm.
Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
We want to reinforce our dynamic and fast-growing team in Brussels with a number of senior profiles, at Director and/or Managing Director level.
We are looking for individuals with significant experience in strategic communications, who are confident advising on complex regulatory and reputational challenges and opportunities and are interested in collaborating closely with colleagues across globe and helping us build out the Teneo offering in Europe.
- Working alongside senior client executives as a trusted adviser and leading on the retention and growth of client accounts.
- Drawing on in-depth knowledge of client’s business and industries, personal experience and the expertise of others to advise clients and teams
- Driving organic and new business growth, and proactively identifying opportunities to sell Teneo’s differentiated approach
- Developing, inspiring and leading motivated, high performing teams and ensuring progressive people management across the consultancy
- 10+ years of professional experience in a public affairs or corporate communications role
- Relevant issues expertise – sustainability and competition are of particular interest
- Creative and innovative approach to providing advice
- Strong client relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-22