Vice President, Communication and Marketing Programs
Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company’s business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have 70+ employees and are poised to double in size by end of 2020. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA and we have presence in Menlo Park, CA.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven VP to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this seasoned professional will collaborate with sales, product, content and customer success teams to build a robust marketing platform, driving brand awareness and lead generation – working closely with the leadership team to take the company through its next phase of growth.
- You will be responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to improve and expand our lead generation programs, positioning the product and branding the organization as a leader in the TPRM sector.
- Reporting to the CMO, you will play a key role in managing the communication and messaging, optimizing our existing demand generation engine.
- You will lead marketing program strategy implementation, oversee brand positioning, customer targeting, activations, lead generation activities, channel and partner marketing and together with the CMO will mentor a growing team.
- As a seasoned expert, you will define Interos’ content and events marketing strategies in a SaaS, AI or Data Analytics marketing environment.
- Responsibilities include: Own branding and messaging across all marketing collateral including website, ads, email, social media channels, events and communications.
- Define KPIs, create and implement inbound marketing strategy, and create marketing dashboards for executive team.
- You will offer strengths in content marketing and public relations and marketing automation.
- Working closely with the communication team, offer leadership support to manage PR and Media Relations including developing affiliations with related publications.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing team to position our features and innovation to benefit new and existing customers and differentiate the company from competition.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead generation, LTV and retention.
- 10+ years of Marketing and Communication Experience; 5+ years of leading functional marketing teams in a SaaS or Software environment.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Early stage startup experience (Series B or C)
- Successfully defined, tested and optimized SaaS product positioning and marketing
- Designed high performing marketing processes, systems, and automation
- Lead successful demand generation function – strategy, tactics, programs and backend automation.
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Experience recruiting and enabling top talent
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- High caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
Job posted: 2020-10-29