Vice President of Communications & Public Relations
Role: The Vice President of Communications & Public Relations at Phlow Corp. is responsible for all aspects of Phlow’s communications function. Ideal applicants are seasoned transformational communications leaders who thrive in fast-paced, early-stage, high-growth environments. This leader will be a growth-oriented executive who is an expert at developing a strategic, integrated, and holistic, communication plans to promote and grow Phlow’s thought leadership status, including creating and implementing a proactive media and public relations program. The VP of Communications & Public Relations will bring words, visuals, and passion to tell the impactful story of Phlow Corp.
Spend your days:
- Leading development and execution of the communications strategy that is inclusive of all government and commercial business units and key leaders.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff and integrating with cross-functional leaders across the company to provide strategic and tactical corporate communications support. Partnering with the commercial and government business units to provide strategic and tactical corporate communications support.
- Driving an integrated and organic social media strategy across multiple platforms.
- Consistently incorporating the voice, vision, mission, and shared values of Phlow Corp.
- Effectively managing agency resources to maximize value and impact on a regional, national, and global level. Tracking results and utilizing data to further enhance and transform the communications strategy.
- Creating a CEO communications strategy to position the CEO as a physician and business thought leader; an executive spokesperson on key leadership, healthcare, and business topics. Develop an editorial calendar inclusive of business and trade media interviews and thought leadership opportunities.
- Partnering with Talent and Culture to create, manage, and execute Phlow’s internal communications plan.
- Fostering a team environment that inspires innovative, creative thinking. Growing our shared values of collaboration and innovation through communication.
Bring with you:
- A strong track record in building organizational brands and providing strategic communications counsel to C-level executives.
- Ability and willingness to perform both strategic and tactical elements.
- Proven experience leading employees and external contractors.
- Experience developing talent and optimizing team performance.
- A basic understanding of public benefit corporations and what makes them unique.
- Track record of launching and/or re-positioning businesses, products and services and developing corporate reputation programs to support business goals.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare communication strategy; in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, pharmaceutical ethics and compliance
- Prior supervisory and leadership experience
- Bachelors and advanced degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 15+ years of experience in related field, preferred
About Phlow: Phlow Corp. (“Phlow”) is a public benefit pharmaceutical manufacturing company dedicated to reliably supplying affordable, high-quality, essential medicines through U.S. based advanced manufacturing processes. The company manufactures precursor chemical ingredients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and finished pharmaceutical products, domestically for essential medicines critical to the Nation’s healthcare. To help ensure the quality, safety, and affordability of pharmaceutical products of strategic importance to the United States, Phlow utilizes advanced manufacturing platforms, including continuous manufacturing, to provide essential medicines to its customers, health systems, and government partners.
Our shared values at Phlow reflect our personal and professional commitment to serving patients, as well as our colleagues, partners, communities, country, and humankind. When we remain committed to our mission, and genuinely practice each of these shared values, we discover success and significance in all we do. At Phlow, we believe in the shared values of Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Lifelong Learning, and Servant Leadership.
Phlow’s commitment to diversity includes recognition that our mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of colleagues of diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our shared values is a priority.
EEO Statement: Phlow provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements Phlow complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the organization has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-08-31