Vice President, Communications (Web and SEO) (2020-9247)
Are you looking for a key leadership position where you will drive our website strategy and vision? As the Vice President, Communications (Web and SEO), you will help lead our Corporate Communications department and manage all aspects of our corporate website, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media efforts.
You will impact almost every area of our business. You will own our corporate website and other online properties and enhance the firm’s SEO capabilities and reputation (through earned, shared and owned media). We are looking to drive global growth in a scalable way and you will have the opportunity to lead our website strategy and make meaningful improvements. You will lead high performing, collaborative teams on website, SEO and social media initiatives and be encouraged to innovate and test new ideas and content.
- Oversee our global corporate website redesign efforts to create a world-class experience for our prospective clients, the media and the public
- Provide ongoing website management and oversight; Partner with business stakeholders to ensure website’s content and functionality align with business priorities and drive organic growth
- Partner with our IT department, website development consultant and external technology resources to maintain and upgrade our website infrastructure
- Oversee our website design and development agency to deliver on user experience, architecture and design
- Improve our search engine optimization strategy and execution to drive organic traffic; oversee ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Evolve our social media strategy and activate it across key platforms: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Protect and promote a positive reputation for the firm through favorable ratings and reviews, content placement, sponsorships and other brand affinity-building initiatives
- Be a key partner in all Corporate Communications efforts, lending your experience and expertise to projects, while partnering with Global PR, Content, Global Marketing, Senior Executives and other stakeholders throughout the firm
- 12+ years’ experience in website design, strategy and operations
- Demonstrated success in creating user experiences that drove engagement and delivered measurable business growth
- Track record of delivering SEO strategies that enhanced corporate reputation management in tangible ways
- Proven management experience leading high performing, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems (preferably Sitecore, Drupal a plus)
- Familiar with related MarTech resources (such as marketing automation platforms, CRM integrations, A/B testing, SEO measurement, workflow management, Google Analytics, etc.)
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-28