Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility
What You’ll Do:
Billtrust is seeking a Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility reporting directly to our CEO responsible for the creation, reporting and execution of our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
As we continue to scale, this hire will have an immense impact on our ability to better engage with our customers, employees, potential hires, board of directors, and shareholders. Our Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility will ensure meaningful, strategic goals are established and achieved to positively impact our environment, support our communities, increase employee engagement, and create positive business outcomes.
- Develop and maintain our social responsibility policies
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners and influencers to implement and reinforce our social responsibility programs and policies
- Provide strategic guidance to senior leadership in establishing organizational diversity goals, objectives, and reporting
- Launch a benchmarking and continuous improvement strategy across all social responsibility pillars, including philanthropic, employee giving, sponsorships, employee volunteerism, and employee assistance programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to gather insights and ideas on how to make CSR initiatives more impactful
- Ensure meaningful long-term goals and KPIs are set and met to positively impact our environment and support our communities
- Work with our IDEA Committee (DEI) to foster a culture and ethos that is diverse and inclusive
- Partner with our Marketing Communications team to ensure effective communication of our key CSR messaging and strategies to internal and external audiences
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Demonstrated ability to build, implement and evolve Corporate Social Responsibility programs – 10+ years of relevant experience preferred
- A passion and commitment to building organizations that are diverse, equitable and inclusive
- A strong business acumen with a broad grash of financial reporting, corporate communications, brand marketing, public relations, and human resources
- An understanding of DEI, Sustainability, Charitable Giving, Community Relations, and Employee Engagement, as well as an eye for global trends that impact those issues
- Demonstrated ability in establishing relevant CSR-related metrics and a track record of exceeding goals
- Proven ability to build rapport quickly, and influence internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Prior experience in SaaS, FinTech, Payments and/or commercial software environments nice-to-have
- Degree(s) in Public Administration, Communication or Business preferred, or equivalent experience
Target Base Compensation: $200,000.00 – $235,000.00
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
What You’ll Get:
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company’s value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions – big and small – each and every day.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $50B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-29