Vice President of Development, Communications & Marketing
Send resume to:
Email resume to Kelly Schneider, President/CEO
Our mission is to make profound, positive differences in the lives of local people with disabilities every day, and to change the way our community defines and views disability.
The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center is reorganizing the structure of its Development Department. As a result, we are seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of V.P. of Development, Communications, and Marketing. This position will be responsible for all aspects of fundraising operations and will directly oversee communications and special events staff (5). This position will report to the CEO and will work alongside the current V.P. of Development, who is assuming the newly created position of V.P. of Philanthropic Partnerships.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We offer a full benefits package for full-time employees including:
- PayActiv. Gain access to a portion of your Earned Income before payday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Manage existing fundraising initiatives, including designing and implementing strategies for maintaining existing revenue or increasing revenue for programs and capital needs – balance historical success with process improvement and innovation while ensuring fundraising outcomes
- Help maintain the margin of excellence in fundraising and maintain accountability for the team’s achievement of revenue targets
- Oversee marketing and communication plans and lead the expansion of these plans
- Model and foster behavior that establishes a culture that values the staff/volunteer partnership
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the community with various funders, partners, and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in nonprofit work, fundraising, event planning, marketing and communications, or relationship-based sales.
- Possess a demonstrated experience and successful track record in fundraising and events or relationship-based sales with a strong nonprofit background or interest.
- Have the ability to handle multiple complex fundraising activities simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and have superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Job posted: 2021-02-28