Vice President, Digital Communications Product Owner
The Chase Communications product enables lines of business across the firm to communicate servicing messages to their clients via email/text/push channels. Delivering 8B+ communications annually, Communications owns communication enrollment, management, and delivery, while also partnering with businesses to deliver messaging with customer-obsessed look and language.
We are seeking an exceptional product manager to enhance foundational data and measurement capabilities. There are four focus areas for this role:
- Stand up and support our data and measurement strategy
- Deliver measurement functionality (instrumentation) across all of our products and features
- Stand up customer experience reporting and measurement strategy
- Implement new customer experience measurement capabilities
To fulfill these objectives, the candidate will report to the Strategy & Business Operations lead and will work with a cross-functional team of partners across technology, analytics, and product. A successful candidate will be passionate about using data to drive product development and customer experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive feature / functionality measurement (instrumentation) day-to-day. Specifically:
- Work with product owners to understand measurement (instrumentation) requirements and create measurement plans
- Manage instrumentation deliverable schedules and project timelines across multiple teams – including product development teams, digital analytics, data collection, Adobe insight/analytics, digital marketing, internal platforms (ICDW, MAP)
- Develop measurement stories, guide development, conduct production validation
- Drive scrum teams to meet product expectations through effective communication that bridges business needs and technology capability requirements.
- Validate and coordinate certification of behavioral events/tags with product development and data collections teams.
- Triage and manage measurement functionality defects, which includes creating JIRA defects, monitoring and communicating defect status and support development teams as required to resolve defect.
- Ability to frame business needs into delivery roadmaps, define development agenda, and execute with precision
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to analyze complex situations and to derive workable actions: identify, prioritize and weigh options and recommend actionable solutions
- Experience across broad range of product development tools and frameworks (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, A/B Testing) and experience partnering closely with technology / scrum teams during the development process
- Familiarity with latest cloud and data management trends and technologies, including big data platforms (i.e. Hadoop, Cloudera, Teradata); data collection and capture (i.e. Adobe Insights, Kafka, Splunk); reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Adobe Analytics)
- Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Ability to work in large and medium sized product teams, with a proven track record of being detail orientated, innovative, creative, and strategic
- Strong relationship-building skills with demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects across data engineering, data governance, product management and/or technology
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience, with minimum 2 years of experience in product management / development
- Previous experience in data analytics, data engineering, data collection or data quality management preferred
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Minimum BA/BS required; Data Science, Statistics, Engineering degree preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-06-06