Vice President, Digital and Social Media Strategy
SKDK, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a Vice President, Digital Strategy to join its Digital practice in our Washington DC Office. This role entails leading and managing digital and social media programs across the firm’s nonprofit, corporate and consumer marketing practices; and implementing integrated public affairs efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and lead digital and social media programs for clients, including overseeing strategy and execution to support:
- Audience and platform development
- Online content planning, publishing and reporting
- Community and campaign management
- Write creative briefs and work with creative teams to develop content across a variety of social media platforms.
- Oversee social listening capabilities, leveraging social listening platforms and other methods to identify insights and opportunities to support content development, crisis response, and competitive/consumer research requests.
- Lead efforts to develop benchmarks and KPIs for clients, and measure performance clients with an emphasis on producing insightful learnings and actionable recommendations.
- Help build and expand SKDK Digital’s brand and consumer marketing portfolio, developing capabilities decks ad new business proposals and participating in pitches
Key job qualities
- Detailed oriented, insights-driven thinker
- Has experience developing creative briefs
- Has experience crafting pitch decks/ good presentation skills
- Has an action-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Have experience with website projects, integrated social media strategy
- Paid social media knowledge a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading social media marketing programs (Senior level and above), ideally, as a digital or social strategist from ad/PR agencies
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter titled “Digital VP” to us: email@example.com.
Job posted: 2021-07-14