Story Partners, a Washington, D.C.-based public affairs firm, is seeking a Vice President of Digital and Social Media to provide strategic counsel, guidance and leadership to clients and staff on digital and social media strategy, content strategy, analytics, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Work as part of integrated account teams to infuse digital elements such as paid amplification, SEO and analytics into public affairs campaigns
- Plan and execute comprehensive digital communications campaigns from conception to long-term success on behalf of a diverse roster of clients
- Manage vendor resources to build and maintain web properties that deliver measureable results, are mobile and social optimized, and position Story Partners as a leader in digital services
- Oversee the planning and execution of online advertising campaigns to include search, display, contextual and social media advertising platforms; while leading all aspects of online media planning, buying, budgeting, and optimization
- Develop detailed analytic reports for online properties and paid advertising campaigns to properly measure effectiveness and make data-driven improvements to respective projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with online publishers, advertising vendors and bloggers
- Develop and manage innovative social media strategy, including content for posting across web, social media, blog, mobile and email platforms
- Manage content calendars and daily content posts for all applicable social media outlets
- Identify new tools and techniques to improve performance of digital and public affairs efforts
- Grow business with existing clients and expand digital scope of services
- Ten years of relevant experience executing digital and social media campaigns including 2-3 years relevant online media planning/buying experience
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of social networking channels and experience in content management systems
- Proven success using analytics and data to make effective decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
This is an excellent growth opportunity for an ambitious, conscientious team player with a solid record of achievement in digital and social media.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Posted: September 9, 2017