Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Vice President, Digital Trade
CCIA seeks an experienced trade policy expert to lead the Association’s digital trade advocacy in the United States and international fora.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directing CCIA’s digital trade team and the Association’s trade-related advocacy;
- identifying policy priorities in consultation with CCIA Members, and developing and implementing strategies for advancing those policy priorities through engagement with relevant Congressional offices and committees, the Administration, and other relevant stakeholders;
- providing strategic analysis and intelligence on key trade policy priorities to CCIA Members;
- overseeing third-party initiatives supported by the Association; and
- supporting the Association’s DC-based legislative advocacy on international trade policy (lobbyist registration may be required).
Minimum Qualifications: At least 10 years of relevant work in public policy, government, regulatory affairs, economics, or law, including technology-oriented, legal practice, think tank, non-profit, or Congressional experience. Candidates should have experience in team management, and possess excellent communication skills, including persuasive and analytical writing, and public speaking.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Recognized expertise in international trade policy, particularly with respect to technology and trade in digital services;
- A self-starting personality with strong interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to interact with and work with the media;
- Extensive public policy experience pertaining to international trade and regulatory policy and practices.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirements and writing sample to email@example.com. This announcement will remain posted until the positions are filled. Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of the position will be considered and will receive responses.
Job posted: 2022-05-11