Vice President, Healthcare & Pharma PR
Green Room Communications
We’re growing and looking for a Vice President, Client Navigation to manage single large accounts or multiple smaller accounts for our healthcare & pharma clients.
The Vice President, Client Navigation:
• Works with the senior account leadership in the development of communications programming for clients.
• Directs program implementation, including overseeing staff performance.
• Works with the senior account leadership to ensure Green Room’s relationship with client contacts are consistent and successful. Directs consistent support by account teams to meet client needs and ensures quality-control on all materials and communications to client.
• Coordinates with the senior account leader and Operations personnel to ensure appropriate staffing, including utilization of specialty services and coordination of on-site support as needed.
• Coordinates with Green Room Finance and Operations staff to ensure all financial and utilization elements are provided and successful.
• Communicates account status on ongoing basis to account leader(s).
• Participates in new business efforts as directed by Green Room leadership team.
The Vice President, Account Services must demonstrate:
• A high level of initiative and strong program management skills
• Thorough understanding of the healthcare industry (the biopharmaceutical sector, in particular)
• Ability to direct multiple programs
• Ability to inspire colleagues and subordinates in delivering premium service to client(s) and counsel/mentor subordinates when appropriate
• Solutions-oriented problem-solving approach to challenges
This is an ideal position for a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional who is passionate about delivering strategic value to clients in a flexible and collaborative working environment. Position is based out of our new office in Parsippany, NJ.
Credentials and Experience:
• 8-12 years of agency experience, including demonstrated skill in managing multiple client accounts and program development
• Demonstrated success in executing healthcare communications programs (traditional and digital) and FDA regulatory communications
• Experience with external meetings and events representing the agency and client (medical conferences, third party events, etc.)
• Able to manage and advance multiple projects with competing deadlines priorities
• Planning and direction of people and resources
• Exceptional oral and written communications
• Exhibits professional demeanor and style
• Ability to anticipate issues and problem-solve
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and dedication to quality
• Solid work ethic with ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Appreciation and understanding of the small-agency, hybrid model of Green Room, including superior client service 24/7 during and outside of regular office hours, as needed
Embodiment of Green Room’s Core Values:
We are a team of independent self-starters
We are authentic
We have a client-first mentality
We have a can-do spirit
We show grit
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
• Terrific agency culture with work agility program
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
• Flexible spending account (FSA)
• 401(K) matching and profit sharing
• Paid time off/PTO
• Paid company holidays including choice of floating holiday (your birthday is an option!) and closure between Dec 25-Jan 1
• Summer Fridays
• Company-provided mobile phone or reimbursement
MEET Green Room Communications: Green Room is a nimble healthcare agency with a unique model that offers a new approach to communications needs. From corporate positioning and PR strategy to media and digital relations to integrated creative design, Green Room’s skill-based model ensures scalable support for changing client needs. The company’s unique ability to harness this intellectual capital and infuse it with energy and passion provide a competitive edge. Green Room was named a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise in March 2016 by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and received the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Subcontractor of the Year award in 2019.
To learn more, please visit our website at greenroompr.com.
Job posted: 2021-02-09