Vice President, Public Relations and Communications
LEVICK is one of the world’s leading independent strategic communications, public affairs, and business advisory consulting firms. We fix the impossible. We solve problems and create opportunities for companies, countries, and the most influential organizations and individuals in the world.
We are in the business of changing minds and shaping the future. We accomplish this through a wide range of services: financial communications, public affairs, corporate affairs, crisis communications, and litigation communications. Our core competencies under these practice areas include campaign strategy and management, media relations, grassroots programs, risk assessment, reputation management, integrated campaign planning, stakeholder engagement, government relations, and advocacy.
LEVICK is currently looking for a Vice President to join our team. The ideal candidate must have experience in corporate communications, crisis, and/or public affairs sectors. This candidate will be deeply involved in client accounts and play a major role in ensuring our clients receive outstanding service. Excellent media relations and writing skills are a must, as is a need for attention to detail.
- 10+ years of PR experience
- Agency experience is preferred
- Proven ability to work with clients in all industries on both long-term communications assignments and on special situations
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once in a high-stakes environment
- Participates in new business presentations and writes strategic proposals for potential clients that are unique to the client’s issue(s) and needs
- Is able to quickly and effectively review client deliverables, make worthwhile edits, and articulate the benefit to the client
- Articulately speaks to the media in person and over the phone about the client’s issue(s), message point(s), and digital initiatives
- Is able to effectively pitch a story or idea
- Takes the time to understand the media landscape in a particular trade, location, or publication, especially from a digital perspective
- Understands the importance of stretch budget goals and tries to grow existing client business
- Is the client lead and primary contact point for the client
- Effectively oversees the time and productivity of account
- Consistently creates new business though outreach to qualified LEVICK prospects
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes:
Generous health, dental, and vision benefits
Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
11 paid holidays and holiday break
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are dedicated to growing our employees and offering opportunities for advancement.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-30