Vice President Regulatory Affairs
The VP Regulatory oversees the PLZ regulatory function. This position will also be the primary interface with all applicable regulatory agencies regarding registration, compliance, safety, toxicology and labeling issues.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance & promotion of corporate regulatory systems and processes
- Ensures all required records, reports & submittals are completed in a timely fashion; maintaining all applicable records, reports and regulatory submissions for all facilities according to all applicable laws/regulations
- Consults with both the Sales and Research & Development teams to ensure all new projects comply with any applicable regulations and improve speed to market timing
- Advises regarding impact of pending legislative changes, specific to PLZ processes/products
- Provide regulatory support/guidance for expansion into new markets
- Conduct and oversee regulatory audits at all PLZ facilities for compliance with local, state & federal regulations
- Provide and oversee regulatory support for any customer issues with PLZ products
- BS in related scientific, engineering preferred, or other related field considered. Advanced degree is preferred. MBA and/or advanced engineering.
- Ten (10) or more years related experience in the chemical industry, aerosol experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP EHS and/or ASD Product Vision desired.
- SAP or other ERP software experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-22