Menlo Park, CA
This is a contract position.
Our client, a major social media company, is looking to add to its growing Media and Online Operations team with Video Specialists in their Menlo Park, CA location. If you are looking for a position where you can add to this fast growing organization, then apply today!
- Become an expert in the support experience for video creators, public figures, and media companies in social media
- Develop a deep expertise in video products and how they are being used across constituent groups
- Serve as the primary video support point of contact for the company’s video creators, public figures, and media companies
- Support and communicate with video creators and the company’s media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally in order to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Make informed recommendations to improve the video creator and media company experience with the company’s video products, the supporting workflows, and address areas for product optimizations
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or account management,
- 2+ working in the online video or video space strongly preferred
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally, both internally and externally is essential for success in this role
- Industry and business knowledge of video creators, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
- Ability and experience in working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Deep understanding of online video products
- Extremely reliable, consistent, agile, and hard-working!
- BA or BS Degree or higher
Job Posted: January 23, 2017