VP – Digital Marketing
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
This position has overarching responsibility for Rexnord Process & Motion Control (PMC) – Power Transmission (PT) branding strategy and commercialization. The position is responsible for creating a Rexnord PT digital marketing strategy, supported by brand strategy and commercial programs, guidelines, value proposition, and customer story, which allow Rexnord PMC to create higher value customer relationships and more profitable growth. We are looking for a leader that will position PMC as an undisputed leader in digital transformation to showcase our Digital Experience value to internal and external customers. Bring our story to life across all marketing touch points and be a change leader of the marketing team to drive a unified approach with our digital marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing and e-Business
- Dramatically accelerate ecommerce sales, including programs with new retailers and legacy channel partners to access new customers and buying behaviors
- Develop digital marketing plans to increase traffic and engagement with new, prospective customers, building a program that enables customers and channel partners to become passionate brand advocates, while also driving cross-category purchases.
- Lead the thinking for platform development: Website content, ecommerce, partnership and community development, consumer research, marketing, and website technology
- Grow and upgrade legacy organizational capability and seamlessly integrate digital into each marketing area, including branding, training, events, campaigns, and lead management.
- Manage dedicated digital staff as well as overseeing a cross-functional team of web developers
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional resources, including product management, public relations, and go-to-market to ensure a consistent message and focus across all customer and channel partner touch points.
- Partner to develop advertising strategies for this space that provide key insights, meaningful engagements and build the brand with the key consumer targets.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach customer and channel partners in new ways to improve sales, profitability and marketing ROI.
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Drives Vision & Purpose – Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Courage – Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Experience and Skill Required
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field – MBA preferred
- 10+ years executing digital media marketing programs. Team leadership for numerous digital marketing channels preferred.
- 10+ years of people management experience
- Outcome orientation, with a proven track record of execution in direct response marketing with budgets in excess of $1mm annually
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS and web technologies and systems (e.g. Marketing automation, email marketing, WCM, CRM, and related digital marketing systems)
- Expertise across multiple digital marketing disciplines including:
- Digital marketing strategies and media
- Social community management and customer care
- Online content / editorial creation and production
- Digital public relations and social outreach
- Digital production and development
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, and related social media campaigns
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics to make data-driven decisions that further business objectives and digital marketing strategy (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience creating the strategy and leading the redesign, implementation, and platform selection for new websites. Experience in optimizing landing pages and UX/UI
- Experience in SEM strategies and implementation with Google Adword.
- Demonstrated experience with visitor segmentation and lead nurturing and generation programs.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-17