August is Professional Development Month at the Council
5 Free Webinars!
Whether you’re looking to power your career trajectory, create leadership opportunities at work or take advantage of our certificate program, we have a webinar (or 5) that’s perfect for you. Summer is no time to snooze! Our lineup of webinars will help you with your professional development planning and goals.
Plus, all 5 are complimentary for Council members. Check them out:
- How to Pitch an Idea to Your Boss | August 3
- Moving Up or Moving On: How to Effectively Elevate Your Career | August 10
- Member Orientation | August 16
- How to Be a Leader – When You’re Not in a Leadership Position | August 17
- Guide Your Career Voyage: Learn More About the Council’s Certificate Programs | August 22
Check Out Our Career Resources
Find all your job leads and career management tips.
Learn what buzzwords to leave out of LinkedIn
Learn how to make the most of your time at the office.
Learn career tips from Lisa Ryan, an executive coach at Heyman Associates.
See more articles from the Council’s monthly newsletter, Impact.
Council members can contact our experts with any questions you may have.