FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 5, 2019
Contact: Alaina Monismith
Communications and Marketing Manager
Public Affairs Council
Council Honors Largest Class of Certificate Program Graduates
Washington (March 5, 2019) – The Public Affairs Council today recognized the latest class of graduates to receive the certificate in PAC and Grassroots Management. The recipients make up the largest class to date and were honored during The National PAC Conference in Miami, Florida.
“We strive to provide practitioners the tools they need to excel in their roles and push the boundaries of the profession,” says Council President Doug Pinkham. “The program offers an avenue to deepen knowledge and hone skills in two critical areas of the field, political action committees and grassroots advocacy.”
The Council’s certificate program is marked by a rigorous course of study focused on building core knowledge, developing strategic skills and engaging with the community. Graduates complete credits via educational training as well as community involvement to build leadership skills and strengthen their understanding and expertise in the field.
Certificates in PAC and Grassroots Management were given to:
- Barry Burkart, Chief Financial Officer, Wyoming Hospital Association
- Pilar Carpenter, Vice President, Government Relations, TD Bank
- Brian DaSilva, Finance and Compliance Director, Serlin Haley LLP
- Elizabeth Demorest, PAC Fundraising Manager, National Association of REALTORS
- Donna Green, PAC Administrator, Archer Daniels Midland, Co.
- Adrienne Marks, PAC Director, Global Government Relations, Visa Inc.
- Christina Perez, Government Affairs Manager, CLIA
- Kristyn Royster, Deputy PAC Manager, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Erica Sander, PAC Manager, Federal and State Government Relations, Trinity Industries, Inc.
- Shawn Sullivan, Associate Manager, Government Relations and Policy, Celgene Corp.
- Julie Vieburg, PAC Manager, Government Relations, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Christina Worden, PAC Administrator, Salt River Project
To learn more about earning a certificate, visit https://pac.org/certificate.
About the Public Affairs Council
The Council’s mission is to advance the field of public affairs and to provide its 700 member companies and associations with the executive education and expertise they need to succeed while maintaining the highest ethical standards. Learn more about the Council at pac.org.