State Government Relations Network
The data is clear: policy action is in the states – and every state has its own way of operating. Despite this, many state government relations teams face limited staff and budgets. The State Government Relations Network is designed to help maximize your impact by creating a space for sharing ideas and challenges, finding solutions and practices, and building a network of peers who love state government relations as much as you do!
Join the Association Network and receive:
- Biannual newsletter
- Easy to access library of useful resources
- Connect with other SGR professionals across the country
- Specialized events and announcements, such as free happy hours
How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name and the name of your employer
- Feedback on program topics and resources that would be most pertinent for you and your colleagues
Or join the Council Connect community by visiting community.pac.org
Do you have an idea that you want to see as a future State Government Relations Network event? Email us!