- Networks — These free, members-only niche groups offer opportunities to network with colleagues who share a particular public affairs area of expertise. Some of the groups offer free educational programming, newsletters and discussion forums.
Membership Orientations — Learn how to get the most out of your Council membership during a complimentary membership orientation luncheon or via teleconference.
- Happy Hours — Mingle with fellow public affairs professionals over a drink. To learn more about upcoming events, please contact Kristin Griswold.
Regional Events — The Council occasionally brings together public affairs professionals for networking events in cities around the U.S. If you’re interested in helping coordinate one of these gatherings, please contact Joyce Berman.
On-Demand Executive Education — Many of our webinars allow you to learn without pinching your travel budget and allow you to reinforce or share ideas from a meeting you have already attended. The following webinar recordings are available as free downloads for members:
- How to Build and Manage a Global Public Affairs Function
- International Sanctions: What a Global Public Affairs Executive Should Know
- Influencing EU Laws in the Drafting Phase
- Measuring Success: How to Showcase the Value of Your EU Public Affairs Work
- Public Affairs in Mexico
- Ace Your Interview
- Building and Maintaining a Professional Network
- Leadership Skills for Women
- Lessons in Lobbying from the US
- Public Affairs Career Planning
Informational Videos — The Council provides expert advice and findings on our YouTube Channel, to keep you current on the most pressing work in Public Affairs. Below is a few of our most recent resources from the our Pulse Survey to EU elections: