The membership of the Public Affairs Council is truly diverse, made up of nearly 700 organizations, including Fortune 500 corporations, emerging-growth companies, associations and consulting firms, all of which are at the forefront of the public affairs profession.
The Council’s firm-based membership structure allows a member’s entire public affairs staff to participate and benefit from membership. This means our member community includes about 8,000 professionals in the field, ranging from public policy analysts to senior vice presidents of international affairs. Council members are located across the U.S. and internationally, and more than half of our members work outside the Washington, D.C., area.
- 50 State
- American Petroleum Institute
- Aurora Communication Strategies
- Bechtel Corporation
- Corporate Grassroots Factory / Sprache am Markt Inc
- GNP Company
- Hillenbrand Incorporated
- JVA Campaigns
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.
- Miltton Brussels
- Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Parsons Corporation
- Terra Strategies
Public Affairs Professionals at Member Organizations
- This searchable database, available only to Council members, allows users to search for an individual by name or identify peers based on location or industry. Please note that this database is intended to facilitate one-on-one networking with other Public Affairs Council members and is not to be used for mass marketing purposes. Misuse of this database can be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org. To access this directory, members must first log in here, select “My Account” and then “Member Directory.”
- The Public Affairs Marketplace outlines products and services offered by members of the Council from the consultant and vendor community.