At the Public Affairs Council, we thrive on meeting our members’ needs. We want to help you take advantage of your membership and achieve success for yourself and your organization. Your participation ensures that our programs and services remain dynamic and responsive to the community’s needs, and it enhances the integrity and value of the profession.
Our staff of public affairs experts provide insights, resources and connections to help you succeed
- Staff experts can counsel you through your toughest public affairs challenges
- Free legal guidance for all of your campaign finance, lobbying registration and ethics questions
- News and analysis through our president’s blog, our award-winning newsletter Impact, our annual Public Affairs Pulse survey and frequent website postings
- Resource materials, both online and available by request, from our virtual resource library
- Nearly 100 programs each year covering the full breadth of public affairs topics
- A variety of formats for every learning style and budget
- Tracks and content targeted for various sectors and levels of experience
- Podcasts of our popular webinar series
- Two certification programs — the Certificate in Public Affairs Management and Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management — which strengthen public affairs practitioners’ expertise and prepare them for the next level of their career
- Membership connects you to some 9,000 professionals from nearly 700 diverse member organizations
- Access free member networks, including the Political Involvement Network (PIN), International Network (IN), Association Network, and CSR Network
- Opportunities to enhance your professional profile
View a quick list of all member benefits here.
Not sure if your organization is a member? Check our directory.