- New to the public affairs field?
- A new Council member?
- Looking for ways to build your skills and advance your career?
If any of the above applies to you, take advantage of the Council’s Public Affairs Mentoring Program. This service pairs Council members looking for a mentor with experienced professionals in the field.
- Someone with experience in the public affairs field?
- Interested in helping to advance a colleague’s career?
- Interested in broadening your management experience and people skills?
- Interested in meeting the future of the profession?
Being a mentor is a great way to help someone new to the public affairs profession. Mentors will receive guidance on how to be a mentor, as well as Council recognition of their service. To facilitate building a relationship, mentors are asked to commit to participating for one year.
|“My mentor, Jennifer Brooks from Northrup Grumman, has been amazing. We meet for regular lunch dates and talk about both of our PACs and ways to improve. She is always responsive on email and has become not only a mentor but a friend. This has been a fantastic program to participate in and has helped the Apollo PAC by leaps and bounds.”
To participate, fill out the application form below. Pairings are made with consideration to public affairs function, organization type and geographic region. We will contact you shortly with your pairing information. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please note: This program is only available to current members of the Council.