The Public Affairs Council’s Outstanding PAC Awards recognize top organizations in the categories of Outstanding Association PAC and Outstanding Corporate PAC. These awards, presented at the National PAC Conference, recognize outstanding initiatives that showcase creativity and effectiveness in promoting increased financial or member engagement in the PAC. A committee of PAC community leaders and past award winners will select this year’s award recipients. When reviewing applications, committee members will use the following criteria:
- What challenges prompted this initiative?
- How is this effort different from other PAC initiatives?
- What are the key lessons for other experienced PAC programs?
- What metrics are provided to demonstrate success of the initiative?
- How did this campaign promote participation or financial growth in the PAC program and/or take into consideration the organization’s culture?