When you become a member of the Public Affairs Council, you are joining a unique community of more than 700 leading corporations, nonprofits, associations, consultancies and universities. These organizations represent nearly 11,000 public affairs professionals worldwide.
We bring together the best minds in government affairs, public policy, digital communication, issues management, corporate responsibility and related functions. Through our programs and services, we strive to help you and your team succeed.
Here’s what’s most important to know about membership in the Council:
- The services, discounts and other benefits of membership are available to every employee of a member organization and its subsidiaries.
- One of our most unique and impactful services is the ability for members to get customized advice from our staff experts.
- In addition, members have access to six professional networking groups and more than 120 free webinars.
- New members receive one $200 credit that can be used towards any Council event.
- Annual dues are based on the size and type of your organization.
- Want to know who else is a member? Check out our directory.
- Hear why current Council members are part of our community.
- Read our membership brochure.
- Ready to join? Fill out this application.
Have more questions? Please contact Membership Manager Stephanie Helsing.