Learn, Share and Connect
Council Connect is an online, members-only community that allows you to share ideas and learn from your peers like never before!
As a member of the Public Affairs Council, you have access to the expertise of 10,000 public affairs professionals representing over 700 leading companies, associations and consultancies. Council Connect makes it easier than ever to capitalize on this shared knowledge.
The online platform provides an avenue to pose questions to your colleagues, discuss challenges, share videos and documents, contact professionals with similar interests and much more.
It’s easy to get started! Head to community.pac.org, and log in using your Council username and password.
How To Get Started (click to expand)
- Activate your account.
- Visit community.pac.org. Log in with your Public Affairs Council username and password. Forgot your password or don’t have an account? You can create one at the home screen or contact email@example.com or 202.787.5950 for assistance.
- Join the Home Community.
- Join the Home Community, your hub for all things public affairs and where you’ll find the Council’s comprehensive library of webinar recordings. Navigate to communities at the top left, select all communities and join the home community followed by any other communities you are interested in.
- Browse and download from the digital resource libraries.
- Browse our digital resource libraries and download or save your favorites. We’ve moved many of our Council resources online! Find the tools you need, or upload documents others may find helpful.
- Join a conversation or start a new one.
- Question on your mind? Looking to crowdsource some ideas from your peers? To start a new discussion, you can use the “Post a Message” link under “Communities” or post directly from the email digests you receive.
- Customize your profile.
- Access your profile by clicking the arrow icon in the top right corner. To add and edit information, click the pencil icon that is located near the top of each area.
Questions? Feel free to contact CouncilConnect@pac.org and check out these helpful guides to get the most out of this new member service:
If you’re not yet a member and would like to learn more about joining the Council, visit pac.org/join.