One of the biggest challenges faced by public affairs leaders and teams is to measure and communicate internally the impact of their function. At the same time, demonstrating value – to members, boards, corporate leadership, and other internal stakeholders – is critical to gain internal support and achieve recognition for contributing to business objectives. Join us for an in-person exchange of perspectives between public affairs leaders on the challenging and critical topic.
During this in-person discussion, public affairs leaders will discuss approaches, good practice, lessons-learned and practical tips on measuring and communicating internally the value of the public affairs function. This event will provide insights into questions like:
- Is there a “one-size-fits-all” approach to measuring and communicating public affairs impact?
- Quality VS quantity – approaches to translating the impact of your public affairs work in numbers, even for less tangible results
- How measuring and communicating value can increase the strategic role of public affairs within your organisation
- Communicating value internally and managing expectations
- How to speak to business leaders and other functions within your company or association?
In-person places are limited. Reserve your participation by registering as soon as possible. Virtual participation will also be available.
Senior Director, Corporate Affairs
Managing Director, Brussels
Content Marketing Associate (EU)
Thank You to Our Sponsor!
Discover how Quorum European Union can help you work smarter and move faster on your public affairs priorities.
PAC Members: FREE
Others: $95 + VAT if applicable
Would you like to register more than one member of your team?
Would you like to register for more than one PAC training seminar this year?
Let us know at email@example.com or +32 476 639 503 and learn more about the discounts available.
Not sure if your organization is a member of the Public Affairs Council? Check here.
Learn how we collect, use and protect your information by reading our privacy notice at https://pac.org/privacy-notice.