Public Relations Account Director
Are you a skilled writer, savvy pitcher, and well-rounded communications professional?
Join Our Team!
Denterlein, a dynamic public relations and strategic communications firm is looking to add an experienced Account Director to our team. If you are strategic and creative with client-facing, agency experience – this is a great opportunity to further your career.
So, who are we?
Our team reflects our clients – smart, fearless, and passionate about the issues that affect the major industries across New England and beyond. We’re inquisitive and intense news consumers, driven by our dedication to finding the best hook that ensures our clients are part of the conversation across print, broadcast, digital, and social media. From “brewstorms” to Final Friday celebrations to the CROC Award, we make sure that our hard work is rewarded and recognized.
And who are you?
You’re confident, creative, and genuine. You have a proven history of successfully implementing communications campaigns and are focused on quality professional service. You may have expertise in public affairs, education, or healthcare – but you have a desire to expand your knowledge wide and deep, and to help build your skills and those of your teammates. You’re quick and thoughtful when asked for help, whether from a client or colleague.
Our perfect fit:
- Proven experience working in one of our key industry areas: healthcare, life sciences, financial services or professional services
- Problem solver who can prioritize, identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions and has the ability to manage internal teams and client workflow with minimal oversight
- Relationship builder with teammates, clients, media, influencers
- Writer extraordinaire
- Enthusiastic and motivated to contribute to business development initiatives
- Accountable leader, comfortable with developing KPIs and measuring results
- Mentor and manager with friendly, straightforward style
- Rising star with 4-6 years of experience in communications; agency experience preferred
Full time, salaried position
Denterlein offers a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance; 100% dental coverage; vision care; employee referral program; medical and dependent care pre-tax flexible spending accounts; 401(K) with 3% match; professional development training; and Summer Fridays!
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Denterlein provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Denterlein complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job posted: 2020-12-28