Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Reports to: Sr. Regulatory Counsel
The Regulatory Compliance Analyst will assist with the management and administration of Columbia Care’s (the “Company’s”) compliance program. Working well as a collaborative team member is imperative to success in the role,as is the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are still being developed and maturing. The Regulatory Compliance Analyst will also assist with a variety of administrative, data entry and data management projects, and will work closely with members of the Human Resources team to ensure the appropriate licensing and effective onboarding of officers and directors.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Completing regulatory research on all facets of cannabis law.
- Maintaining familiarity with current and proposed laws and regulations involving the Company’s business.
- Monitoring legislative/regulatory
- Monitoring and assisting with license
- Assisting in the development and presentation of compliance
- Assisting in developing compliance reporting
- Assisting in risk assessments and opportunities for
- Policy and standard operating procedures drafting and
- Assisting with onsite auditing to ensure market compliance and follow-up reviews to ensure the completion of required corrective
- Assisting with compliance hotline administration and any associated compliance investigations.
- Completing other projects that may be assigned by the Regulatory Counsel or VP, Regulatory Compliance.
- Demonstrating commitment to the Company’s core values (we are patient-centered, caring, collaborative, honorable, accountable, innovative, and grateful).
- Providing service excellence to internal business partners and striving to continuously improve service
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 3-5 years of relevant work
- Must work well under pressure and within tight timelines and shifting
- Excellent communication and detail orientation with ability to manage and administer a broad range of
- Ability to influence without
- Ability to develop strong relationships and experience working with senior level management.
- Experience conducting investigations and managing the investigative
- Medical marijuana product knowledge
- Notary license preferred
Additional Abilities Required:
- This job operates in an office setting and is largely sedentary, requiring the routine use of a computer and other standard office equipment. The ability to lift or move up to 5 pounds, bend, reach, and perform manual tasks may also be
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties andresponsibilities to this position at any Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care:
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 107 facilities1 including 80 dispensaries and 27 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver an industry-leading, patient-centered medicinal cannabis operation that has quickly expanded into the adult use market as a premier operator. The company currently offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. With more than four million sales transactions since its inception in 2012, Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-24