Senior Manager, Public Relations
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Public Relations to join our corporate communications team. Apple’s worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company.
- Previous experience leading successful PR programs.
- Strong product knowledge and PR experience in the areas of payments, digital services/apps, consumer lifestyle and consumer electronics are preferred.
- You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and be passionate about media relations, consumer technology, international business and values-based communications issues.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You are able work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- A minimum of 10-12 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
The Senior Manager, Public Relations will coordinate with PR teams in the US and internationally, helping create and execute communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news. Responsibilities will include identifying and managing issues in a fast-paced environment and continuous news cycle while cultivating relationships with media, social influencers and with internal and external partners. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated with a passion for media, consumer technology, and values-based communications issues. The Senior PR Manager will help drive strategy, plan and execute product/services PR programs and initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-01