The Public Affairs Council is now offering sponsorship opportunities for our popular webinars!
The Council’s webinars and virtual programming continues to grow. In fact, webinars average more than 150 registrants and often exceed 200. It’s an opportunity for your organization to be connected to the profession’s leading executive education.
The cost of sponsorship is $2,000 per webinar for an exclusive sponsorship. Organizations can sponsor up to three webinars per calendar year.
Why sponsor a Council webinar? Take a look at the benefits.
- Your company logo and link on the webinar page on pac.org.
- List of attendees (name/title/company) that doesn’t include contact information.
- Verbal acknowledgment at start and conclusion of webinar by host.
- Company logo and web address on the opening and closing slides.
- Logo included in recorded version of on-demand webinar.
- Company logo with link on blast email promoting the webinar.
- Sponsor mention and/or logo included in two social media webinar promotions.
- Company logo with link on the registration confirmations sent out by the Council when someone registers for the webinar.
- Sponsor message in follow-up email sent registered attendees after the webinar, including contact information.
Who attends Council webinars?
The Council averages more than 150 registrants – a number that has nearly double since March and continues to grow. Attendees include public affairs practitioners and executives that work across a broad spectrum of function areas and job titles.
Webinar topics include strategies for best practices in government relations, crisis communications, PAC management, digital advocacy, corporate responsibility and much more. Many of our webinars are developed to help professionals navigate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Webinar e-blasts go to our full list of public affairs professionals and executives and social media promotions are accessible to our 25,000+ public affairs followers across our channels on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- E-mails and/or marketing to the full webinar participant list by sponsors is strictly prohibited. If the Council receives complaints about e-mails or marketing sent to participants, the company will be notified. Should there be continued issues, the Council reserves the right to cancel sponsorships for current and future programs, in which case no refunds will be granted.
- Materials such as logos and copy help the Council ensure sponsor information is included in the webinar promotions and materials. The Council will send reminders in advance of deadlines, but the Council cannot guarantee the fulfillment of benefits if sponsors miss those deadlines.
- Advance payment of sponsorship fees is required. Payment must be received no later than the materials deadline for the webinar. Please reference the sponsorship confirmation you received via e-mail for specifics on the materials deadline for the webinar you are sponsoring.
- Sponsors are limited to three webinars in a calendar year.
- Webinar sponsorships do not include a speaking role for a representative of the sponsoring organization or clients of the organization. The Council reserves the right to choose all webinar speakers.
Sponsor cancellation policy
- Cancellations received prior to the redemption of any sponsor benefits will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after the first conference promotion has been sent or posted, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received a week or less before the event. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Carolyn Darville. If the Council cancels a webinar for any reason, the sponsor will be given the opportunity to apply the credit to a future webinar or receive a refund.