The past years have been witness to global challenges that fundamentally impact the way governments and companies engage with society. Public affairs leaders need to act strategically, with a keen understanding of global risks and their impact on business and the broader operating environment. Join this senior-level roundtable for a peer-to-peer discussion on managing political risk in the US and globally, recent trends in public affairs and some key trends on the horizon.
Featured Topic & Speakers
This in-person only senior-level discussion will give you the opportunity to gain unique insights and hear from your peers on topics like:
- What are some of the main reputational and political risks impacting global businesses today?
- How can global public affairs leaders anticipate risks and incorporate threats into their strategic planning?
- The role of business in uncertain times – Should companies take a stand?
- How public perceptions, business controversies and consumer (mis)trust influence the political and business climate (based on PAC research)
- The political outlook in the US, and what to expect in the years ahead
This in-person roundtable will be followed by a networking cocktail in APCO’s Berlin office.
Public Affairs Council
Co-organised with our event partner.
If you wish to register to view the recordings of this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.