Associate Media Director
This position leads the day-to-day integrated planning for Lexus, planning for all media types. This position sits in our Dallas office and will manage a planning team handling new vehicle launch campaigns and more. This position will include client contact and significant collaboration with agency peers. This team will handle the overall integrated planning, but will work with digital and video teams for further expertise and execution in those areas.
What we’re looking for
Central to this position is experience developing remarkable, integrated media plans across all media types. This position (with their team) will be the ‘owner’ of media plans and should be able to guide all parts and all media equally. Specifically, the remarkable plans are:
- Plans and ideas that genuinely bring to life audience insights in surprising ways: You can use disparate data (and points-of-view) to uncover surprising ideas about people, their behaviors and use that in your plans.
- Plans that hew closely to a strategy or unifying idea
- Plans that use the rigor of data, both ‘traditional’ media data, as well as more advanced forms like MMM and MTA
- Plans that integrate the creative idea in ways that blur the lines of ‘creative’ and ‘media
- Plans that aggressively have a spirit of invention through technology, media types, data and beyond
Additionally, this position is responsible for managing a team, stewarding plans (along with digital and video teams) and handling important client service duties (reporting, budgets, etc).
Your skills & experience
- You’ve done a lot of Integrated planning and are equally comfortable across all/most media types, including digital
- You work quite well with data and consider an important part of any media plan, including MMM and MTA
- You are a student of media and truly excel at building interesting and creative media plans
- You’ve managed a team and can keep the trains running and be a brilliant builder of plans, simultaneously
- You have had 2+ years’ experience as an AMD
Job posted: 2020-11-04