Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
The Associate for Corporate Communications will support internal and external communications, primarily for Elanco Solutions Center (ESC) and – secondary– for Elanco Poland. The position includes a wide variety of communications activities, including employee communications, engagement efforts, town halls, messaging creation, media relations and program execution.
- Create and/or customize core communications packages to support the ESC employee communication and engagement efforts.
- Develop and execute functional plans that align with global priorities and functional needs
- Internal and external announcements supporting innovation and business development deals
- Executive support for speaking engagements, town halls, media interviews and other areas as needed
- Deliver communications plan and activities that support organizational change management initiatives
- Assist with issues and crisis management by maintaining current talking points and materials on key issues
- Increase local leaders’ communications and spokesperson capability
- Create press kits, press releases, articles, newsletters, media opportunities, and related communications strategies that build brand recognition, brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests and respond to communication-related issues
- Create communications to further enhance employer branding and support recruitment efforts
- Support with social media content related to ESC and Elanco Warsaw
Skills & Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree – or higher- in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Public Affairs or relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in communications within a corporate or agency environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral, communication, organizational and planning skills
- Design skills, desirable
- Social Media knowledge and content creation skills
- Demonstrated superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to synthesize and shape complex issues/opportunities into simple communication materials
- Strong understanding of driving employee communications and engagement
- Demonstrated media relations experience
- Self-starter, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Proficient in English is mandatory.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Job posted: 2020-04-29