WHO WE ARE
Responsible for individual contribution to the Employee Communications Specialist team in maintaining the organization, publication, and documentation aspects of Employee Communications or Customer Account Executive (CAE) Communications tools and projects. Interacts with senior executives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
– Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
– Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
– Reviews and edits content of communications materials to ensure content meets established communications standards, guidelines, and appropriate messaging before publication.
– Maintains user feedback reporting systems and provides actionable insight to ensure optimal communications performance.
– Writes and reviews communications ensuring that they are fresh, creative, and engaging.
– Manages the organization, documentation, and publication of all customer-impacting content and communications.
– Coordinates with content providers in the design and development of job aids, learning tools, and other communications to enhance user effectiveness.
– Maintains existing documentation to ensure accuracy and relevance.
– Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Job posted: 2020-05-15