- Providing expert advice related to strategic communications for both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting VHA’s communications strategy for consistent messaging, public relations management, outreach/campaigns, and structured internal and external communication practices
- Conducting media analysis and providing strategic advice for social media platform communications
- Utilizing industry best practices in the collection and analysis of data to support communications campaigns
- Developing communications campaigns and recommending solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of messaging
- Developing comprehensive metrics and analysis to evaluate ROI and improve communications
- Supporting the distribution of information in various forms of media
U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Eligibility to obtain Veterans Administration (VA) suitability approval to access agency computer systems and facilities required to start work; current VA credentials preferred
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related discipline preferred
- 10+ years of related experience supporting media analysis and communications campaigns
- Experience with Veterans outreach and communication campaigns
- Experience implementing effective large-scale communications campaigns in an integrated healthcare setting
- Ability to clearly communicate and exchange information with co-workers, teammates, stakeholders, and other personnel, as required
- Proficiency working across the Microsoft Office Suite
- This job operates in a professional office environment with prolonged periods sitting at a desk, attending meetings, and using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and video teleconferencing equipment.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, the ability to move office items such as files, laptop/computer equipment, meeting materials, and other work supplies may require carrying and lifting items up to 15 pounds at times.
- Business travel may be required.
HRS Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Job posted: 2020-09-10