Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Location: Ashburn, VA
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a holistic engagement strategy focused on driving the adoption of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs across multiple businesses.
- Oversee charitable giving strategy, aligning with our brand values and purpose.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership, HR, Business Development, and Operations:
- Develop a CSR cross-functional Council to review annual budgets and organizations to ensure alignment to our CSR/sustainability focus areas.
- Partner with business teams and subject matter experts to identify knowledge gaps and build materials to fill them.
- Develop internal communications plans and content with clear, tailored narratives to engage different internal teams with KG&P’s businesses (sourcing, quality, product, etc.)
- Identify, generate, and share stories that communicate the value of our CSR program to internal and external stakeholders aligning CSR initiatives to key business priorities.
- Serve as key liaison on all corporate non-profit partnerships and represent the enterprise at related events.
- Provide thought leadership and manage online and offline collateral, working in partnership with issue subject-matter experts to convey progress and differentiation.
- Manage and support communications issues and anticipate customer needs.
- Serve as an expert on using digital tools for regional communications.
- Create and ensure messaging alignment of leadership talking points, speeches, presentations/decks, briefing materials, etc.
- Oversee the tracking, benchmarking, and reporting of all aspects of CSR programs.
- Collaborate with the corporate finance department to track all required tax documentation.
- Track and stay up to date with CSR-related trends/research and provide best practice guidance and insights to help modify strategies.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience working in a CSR role.
- Previous experience working with corporate philanthropy.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with grant-making, impact investing, 501c3 partnerships, and engaging employees
- Deep knowledge and experience in impact measurement and evaluation, specific to the social sector
- Capacity to think holistically and strategically about planning milestones, communications, and programs.
- Keen understanding of business operations and the ability to influence change by communicating value to key stakeholders.
- Confident writing, communication, and presentation skills, including with senior leaders.
- Agility to adapt to the evolving needs of a global customer base and rapidly changing landscape.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and develop deep content knowledge quickly.
- Invested in growing people and championing direct reports.
- Ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Standing/Walking/Mobility: Must have mobility to attend meeting with other managers and employees.
- Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: 0% – 10% of the time.
- Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: 0% – 10% of the time.
- Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type and use a telephone system 100% of the time.
- Sitting: Sitting for prolonged and extended periods of time.
KG&P (KACE, MVM, TPG) LLC is a federal contractor. The health and safety of our employees,
partners, and customers is our priority. We have implemented workplace safety protocols and constantly monitor the evolving situation to adjust our COVID-19 response as needed. Additionally, as a federal contractor, we have policies from certain customers that require personnel working onsite to be fully vaccinated or regularly provide negative COVID-19 test results.
Learn more here
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.kacecompany.com
KACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job posted: 2023-05-08