Digital Communications Specialist
Stewart is searching for a Digital Communications Specialist to tell our story! We need someone who is tech-savvy and intuitive, with great ideas to support the marketing of our firm and reinforce the communication strategies of our practice areas.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts and well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You love telling stories, but especially the story of Stewart’s values, our people and our mission to serve and lead through the work we do with our clients and partners.
- You have the ability to tell our story through formal and conversational written word, photographs and eye-catching graphics
- Let’s be honest, you suffer a little from “fear of missing out” which keeps you engaged in what is going on around us and in our industry.
- You are passionate about learning and growing.
- You understand the importance of being a team player.
- You have initiative to seek out what could be done, not just what should be done.
- Drive and create high-quality, professional written and digital content for Stewart’s website, blog, and social channels (from initial concept and strategy to research, content development, compliance, message consistency, version management and final publication)
- Manage the implementation of a website redesign, including design strategy, content, layout and SEO/SEM optimization to drive engagement and lead generation.
- Collaborate with corporate and practice areas to develop and monitor their strategic marketing initiatives.
- Daily website maintenance working within a CMS tool. Ongoing research to suggest changes or use of add-on solutions/tools as necessary for optimization.
- Develop and implement protocols for testing, tracking and measuring content performance and continually optimize for maximum impact and results (i.e. lead conversion). Competency with analytics tools and strategic thinking, essential.
- Understand and apply emerging technologies and best practices in digital marketing for ever improving results.
- Design capabilities to take given content and create layouts, elements with appropriate branded look and feel.
- Track, analyze, inform and report on key performance indicators (KPI) using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Smartsheet, etc.).
- Manage partner agencies and vendors as required to accomplish digital goals on-time and in-budget.
- It is preferred that you have an Associates degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or similar.
- You’ll need to have 3+ significant corporate experience with B2B social media, SEO, email campaigns, preferably in a B2B/professional services industry.
- You’ll need to have 3+ experience in communications, marketing and/or public relations with a focus on content creation.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of marketing and digital marketing concepts, principles, best practices, tools, and technology.
- Experience with website design/redesign process and tools, creating static and interactive elements.
- Working knowledge of web analytics / SEO optimization tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot).
- Skills and experience in creative design. Knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to effectively create content and communicate with variety of constituents.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to understand industry concepts and write about them clearly and concisely.
- Strong listening, comprehension and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ethical conduct is expected at all times.
- Experience, with Smartsheet, HTML coding experience a plus.
- You believe Trust, Humility, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, and Discipline are important values to embrace and live out.
- You value diversity of thought, contributing new ideas and perspectives while also respecting different points of view.
- You are willing and able to perform the physical demands of the position, including but not limited to,
- continuous operation of a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, phone, copy machine and computer printer.
- constant communication with others that involves expressing ideas and exchanging information (in English), as well as observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information.
- continuously understand direction, read, comprehend and use written materials.
- You are willing and able to work in a professional, climate-controlled office environment. There are moderate noise levels (i.e. business office with computers, phone, electronically induced white noise, printers, occasionally train whistles and light traffic sounds). The office has exposure to lots of light both natural and artificial. The workstation is in an open space layout with frequent collaboration and interactions from co-workers throughout the day.
As a member of the Stewart marketing and communications team, you will help shape the perception of Stewart in the community and market place. You will work with a cross-functional team across practice areas, corporate leadership and agency partners to implement marketing strategy from beginning to end. At its core, our job is to creatively demonstrate how Stewart serves its employees, clients, and community — and showcasing the excellence derived from this holistic approach to the world of work.
Stewart is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, including individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-29