Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a skilled digital marketer with excellent copy writing skills?
Do you have experience with social and web analytics?
Do your key strengths include attention to detail and time-management?
The Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation (Rolfe Foundation) is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist for all our web-related programs and platforms.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will transform our email, social, and website experience using powerful storytelling and creative campaigns. The right candidate will possess exceptional technical, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations including data management, web, email, social media, and analytics.
You will collaborate across the organization to identify and drive effective solutions that help our team achieve its goals of fundraising, outreach, and awareness. The ideal candidate will act as a one-person internal marketing agency with a keen ability to prioritize.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
What You’ll Do
· Execute strategic digital marketing projects from ideation to deployment for website, email outreach, and social media
· Develop and manage schedules for website, email outreach, and social media
· Coordinate and distill email, web, and social media analytics
· Formulate recommendations and strategies for digital donation growth
· Define key partner and donor segments for stronger email targeting and effectiveness
· Build and implement a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize all areas of our marketing efforts
· Conceptualize graphic designs across platforms
· Remain current with existing and emerging technologies
Who You Are
· 2+ years of communications, marketing, web publishing, or related experience
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred
· Experienced in web maintenance and project management
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills; exacting editorial practices
· Superb attention to detail and time-management skills
· Proficient in Mailchimp or related platforms
· Experienced managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
· Microsoft Office; Adobe Creative Suite; etc.
· Graphic design experience a plus
· Nonprofit experience a plus
How to apply
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and links to recent digital work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our organization is working remotely through the COVID-19 pandemic. We take COVID-19 seriously and our first priority is keeping our staff safe.
About Rolfe Foundation
The Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation’s mission is to serve as a catalyst for the early diagnosis and ultimate cure of pancreatic cancer. Our goals are to advance the development of early detection, fund medical research at leading clinical and academic centers, and provide resources for pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones.
Job posted: 2020-12-14