Digital Marketing Specialist
Working at Paystri
When you arrive at the virtual office, are you excited about the day ahead? Do you want to see your work make a direct impact on the business and the success of its customers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a top-tier team, as part of a growing company? If so, Paystri is the place for you.
At Paystri, we’re uniquely focused on the entire customer journey. We partner with customers each and every step of the way to ensure comprehensive satisfaction and success. Paystri is actively seeking a talented, highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Paystri’s Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for raising brand awareness, increasing inbound lead generation, and nurturing integrated payments partnerships. Critical functions include managing digital advertising campaigns, developing email campaigns, expanding social media reach, and supporting tradeshows and events.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in digital marketing and social media strategy. This position will collaborate closely with the Sales, Partner Success, and Customer Success teams to ensure consistency in prospect, customer, and partner communications. The Digital Marketing Specialist position is remote and reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing.
You are entering the next step of your growing career and are seeking a company where you can make a meaningful impact. You are an excellent communicator, self-motivated, and brimming with energy. You are confident in your abilities, yet humble enough to know that you don’t have all the answers. You seamlessly merge big-idea creative output with fine-detail analysis to measure the efficacy of your work.
- Coordinate, plan, manage, and analyze digital marketing efforts via HubSpot.
- Create, execute, and report on digital advertising campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, PPC, retargeting).
- Conceptualize and manage email campaigns via HubSpot.
- Plan and implement social media campaigns; manage social media accounts with an eye on growing community and engagement.
- Drive traffic to paystri.com.
- Create, update, and track website assets (pages, forms, landing pages, blog).
- Continuously review and optimize website to improve SEO.
- Execute and participate in lead generation programs for tradeshows, events, and webinars.
- Generate new ideas and output for content marketing.
- Identify trends and patterns while analyzing digital marketing metrics.
- Collaborate with teammates easily; pitch in no matter what the task.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using marketing automation software; knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience using apps like Canva, Creative Cloud, and Vidyard.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, etc.).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and meet deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A growth mindset for the company, its clients, your teammates, and yourself.
- Ability to quickly master new tools and technologies.
- A desire to learn about new trends and developments in digital marketing.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 2020-11-11