Director of Marketing
Advantis Credit Union is looking for a dynamic and collaborative leader to provide direction and leadership for all activities of the Marketing Department. The individual in this role is responsible for the operations of the department, brand management, and executing the annual marketing plan to support the credit union’s business goals and objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a leader who wants to make a difference in their local community. You will develop marketing strategies for a local and not-for-profit financial cooperative, sharing the value of the credit union products and membership that support our core mission of improving members’ financial lives. This position will manage four experienced professionals including copywriter, sr. designer, digital & social media program manager, and marketing program manager/analyst, leading both analytical and creative functions of the marketing team.
What is it like to work at Advantis? Watch our video Click Here
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY & OVERSIGHT INCLUDE:
- Strategic Marketing Planning and Execution
- Marketing Operations and Administration
- Marketing Channels Performance Management
- Brand Management
- Developing Creative Marketing Communications & Campaigns (oversees copywriting & design)
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital and Social Media Marketing, Including Website
- Minimum 10 years’ in marketing, communications, and/or digital media.
- Minimum 4 years’ supervising employees.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, including teamwork, partnership, collaboration, creativity and inspiring others.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, or business required.
- Creative and self-motivated with the ability to produce and deliver effective marketing programs.
- Strong creative copy writing skills, with accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Digital and social media marketing experience required; knowledge of digital marketing, including Google PPC Advertising, social media marketing including Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Knowledge of website management (from a marketing perspective), including search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Ability to analyze work processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Analytical ability to interpret and make decisions on data.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Present a professional, business-like appearance and manner.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Knowledge of MCIF (customer database) software and marketing automation software.
- Flexibility to deal with unexpected events, and occasionally attend meetings and events that may occur outside of regularly scheduled work hours.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-11