Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow to join the US team for an immediate start. This is an opportunity to work with an iconic car manufacturing brand on their employee-facing internal communications.
Fellows assist our teams in the execution of high-impact client campaigns, gaining valuable experience in order to develop into skilled strategic communications professionals. The fellowship is merely step one toward growing a career in public relations/strategic communications, with the potential for upward mobility.
As a Fellow with H+K, you will:
- Write, coordinate, and proofread written content for employees, including newsletters, announcements, internal web pages, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of culture and engagement events such as town halls, skip-level meetings, etc.
- Provide internal communications support to teams across the company and coordinate special communications projects as needed
- Work closely with H+K leaders
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Learn through a rich curriculum of professional development and training opportunities
- Contribute your unique ideas and personality to the vibrant H+K culture
What you need to get here:
- A recent graduate of a Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or an Energy/Business-related Bachelors program
- Previous PR/communications internship experience
- Interest and/or prior related sector experience a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience writing a variety of communications pieces, including press releases, media summaries, talking points, etc.
- Digital and social media savvy with professional/client experience
- Energetic self-starter eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire for a career in PR/strategic communications with focus on energy
- Passion, tenacity, and enthusiasm for the H+K brand
We require immediate, full-time availability throughout the program (minimum of 40 hours per week) for 6 months.
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness reimbursement, 401k enrollment, extensive training opportunities, and more.
Application Instructions: If you meet the above qualifications, please follow the application instructions to apply. If there is an opportunity to interview, a member of the talent acquisition team will be in contact with you.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency, and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
Job posted: 2022-04-18