Government Affairs Specialist
- Ensure continuity of programs used to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support including travel bookings, daily schedule management, team correspondence and document preparation.
- Manage special projects through global consultant. Liaison with key global consultants.
- Track key projects across global team.
- Working knowledge of US and International relations to help implement engagement plans applicable.
- Create background briefing materials and edit position papers to provide follow-up to significant engagement.
- Close coordination with team to ensure alignment with business and External Affairs priorities.
- Manage confidential information and must use discretion.
- Work closely with government officials.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 3-5 years of related experience working with executives and government officials
- Self-starter who acts independently with minimum supervision and gets results.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and proactive in handling administrative tasks to meet challenging business needs
- Proactive strategic planning and a strong sense of personal accountability are required
- Mastery level computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to managing complex schedules in different time zones
- Ability to respond quickly to changing requirements and resolve challenging or unique requests
- Prioritize work independently to manage requests according to importance
- Strong project management skills on cross-functional projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing, challenging work environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under very demanding time constraints and set appropriate priorities.
- High attention to detail; ability to recall details from past events, conversations and introduction
- Understanding of Ag industry and international markets a plus.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more
Grow your career, grow the future of agriculture, apply today.
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-08