Internal Communications Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It’s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We’ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you’ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
At Kraft Heinz Canada, the Internal Communications Manager is both a strategic and tactical role. If you are an enthusiastic communicator who is a strong writer and editor, but also loves to plan and execute flawless employee events and engagement initiatives, this role should be on your radar. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs and Communications, you will be responsible for all Canada Zone-Wide internal communications, including but not limited to, Zone President communications, two monthly internal newsletters, internal announcements, internal employee events, intranet writing, and more. The successful candidate for this role will be an experienced and highly authentic communications leader with strong writing and editing skills, flawless execution and attention to detail, a fast learner with versatility, agility, and passion.
- Provides executive communications support to Canada Zone Leadership Team
- Develops a brand for internal communications
- Develops strategies to engage and excite employees with regard to business priorities
- Leads planning and execution for Zone President quarterly Town Halls and annual Zone Convention
- Liaises with Global Headquarters to implement and execute global communications initiatives
- Launches, maintains, and drives usage of new internal communications application
- Maintains and enhances zone intranet page
- Leads monthly cross-functional Communications Ambassadors council to highlight relevant functional news
- Produces two monthly internal newsletters — Canada Beat and At Our Table, the newsletter of the People & Performance team
- Coordinates Corporate Social Responsibility activities and partners with vendors for successful execution
- Partners with local and global teams to execute Zone Convention
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent written and spoken communication competencies; bilingualism (French) is considered a strong asset
- Proven experience managing communications with senior stakeholders
- Basic graphic design, photo and video editing skills required to create internal communications content
- Track record of successful event planning and execution
- Structured planning and thinking
- Positive “can do” mindset with a bias for action
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company. For more information, visit www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-10-03