Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
The position supports the marketing team and internal stakeholders in several initiatives including the management and execution of webinars, podcasts, and events, as well as our biannual CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit. The position is responsible for managing CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER’s social media accounts as well as assisting with ordering promotional materials and marketing collateral for events and customer visits. This position reports directly to the Web and Digital Media Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides logistical and hands-on support for live and virtual webinars, meetings, and events.
• Leads all virtual and in-person event planning, setup, and execution, including the biannual CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit.
• Assists Marketing Director with planning and implementation of event strategy that is aligned with CHEMTREC’s overall business strategy.
• Coordinates ordering, packing, and shipping of event materials to show sites.
• Assists Graphic Designer in content creation of marketing materials including booth design, programs, promotional materials, brochures, advertisements, signs, passports, fact sheets, pop up banners, etc.
• Works with Web and Digital Media Manager to develop event KPIs, create follow up surveys, and measure ROI.
• Leads social media for CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Vevo accounts.
• Manages the webinar section of CHEMTREC’s Learning Academy.
• Utilizes Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage event and webinar registration.
• Assists in developing working relationships with outside vendors and establishing agreements to enhance the webinar and event experience and to generate leads and opportunities.
• Evaluates podcast opportunities for CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER.
• Monitor Marketing inbox as needed.
• Assist Lead Development Manager with lead assignment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from in marketing, events, hospitality, or related major.
• Three years of experience in hospitality, event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or a comparable degree/experience in event management.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a variety of people.
• Strong administrative skills with the ability to draft communications, coordinate travel arrangements and maintain and order supplies.
• Knowledge of virtual meeting platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and GoToWebinar.
• Experience managing Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds.
• Ability to work some nights and the occasional weekends.
• Ability to travel at least 10% of the year.
• Experience with MS SharePoint and MS Dynamics CRM.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-09-05