Media Relations Manager
In your new role you will:
- Build relationships with a broad set of media and influencers as well as strengthen and elevate the Infineon brand within the semiconductor IC market, specifically in IoT and the Americas
- Advise senior management and/or relevant key stakeholders of opportunities and develop plan/message to secure these opportunities
- Develop and implement regional strategic communication plan to help achieve objectives
- Further improve media relations taking into account situational events (eg facility closure, restructuring, etc.) and their potential impact to the Infineon brand
- Engage with media, analysts, and other influencers within the Americas region and specifically Silicon Valley
- Demonstrate a strong ability to take initiatives and drive Media Relations to the next level, improve and maintain lines of communication with media contacts and other external audience groups
- Collaborate with Infineon regionally and globally, building a strong network to ensure relevant communication topics and alignment of those topics
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing a plus
- 8-10 years experience in public relations, corporate communications, social media or employee communications in a professional setting, preferably with 4+ years in technology
- Exceptional writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deadlines, as well as navigate around a highly matrixed organizational structure
- Effective communication skills; comfortable presenting to senior management, analysts, and large audiences such as industry groups and company meetings
- Strong team player who is comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment; ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals
What we offer you in San Jose, CA
Infineon Technologies cares about our employees’ health and well-being, and we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is very important for our employees to save now for their future and offer a robust match to contribute to your savings.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon’s ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-13